Finance Systems Project Manager
A global marketing business is looking for a (MS Dynamics 365) Finance Systems Project Manager to manage the project lifecycle during the implementation of a new system across the group. This person will participate in decision making, implementation strategies, management of the project plans, timelines and delivery.
This is a great assignment for anybody who is looking for an opportunity to work for an interesting business in a growth space within the market. The business is looking for a proactive and hands-on leader who can manage this project across the lifecycle through the deployment and transition. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"An integral position within the finance transformation team which suits an energetic person who has strong experience managing system implementations for similar sized businesses. Preferably this person will have performed such work in a Media organisation."
To successfully deliver this on this 12-month assignment you will need to have:
- Prince2 qualification and/or accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 essential
- ERP solution experience
- Software implementation project management experience
- Excellent communication and the ability to maintain strong relationships across all key programme stakeholders in several countries
A little more information about the role:
- Serve as a liaison between the implementation team and the appropriate business decision-makers within the organisation
- Submit reports to the project stakeholders outlining progress, project risks, and change control
- Engage delivery partners and software vendors to ensure high quality delivery
- Responsible for delivery risk assessment
- Manage the defined budget, budget changes and approve budget charges
- Supporting finance workstreams and projects in the scoping and planning required to deliver all relevant finance processes
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.