Data Lead - SAP S4/HANA Implementation
Experienced data lead required for global SAP S/4 HANA implementation programme in this engineering and manufacturing business based in London.
Reporting to the Programme Director you will set up and managed the data work-stream, building a team to deliver data mapping, data management and integration with existing systems.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience setting up and running the data work-stream for a SAP S/4 HANA implementation
- Have worked on complex global programmes
- Able to operate strategically to establish the plan and approach, and also able to drive delivery and implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ideally a background in top tier management consulting
- Strong team leadership experience
- 6 month initial engagement
- August / September start
- Competitive day rate DOE
- London location