Interim Financial Accountant
7 days left
Robert Walters has been approached by an FMCG based in Milton Keynes, to recruit a qualified interim Financial Accountant for a period of 3 - 6 months to support them during a busy time.
Key duties will involve:
- Dealing with auditors
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensuring that all financial reporting matters are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Migrating and cleansing data into the new system
- Establishing and implementing new controls and processes
The successful candidate will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, who possesses strong financial accounting experience and is up to date on reporting standards. Applicants will ideally be on a short notice period and be able to commence the assignment by mid-July.
Ideally must have experience in:
- IFRS 9, 15, 16 and FRS 101
- Multi-currency and multi sites and worked in an FMCG environment
Apply for Interim Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly