3 days left
We have been retained to identify an Operations Director by a fast-growing specialist construction business in The Midlands. A successful and well-run business with an enviable client-list, they have retained their unique culture which is based upon ‘doing the right thing’ and being disruptive in a mature sector. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Commercial Director, the Operations Director will lead the entire operations and support function to ensure that all current and future projects are delivered safely to time, budget and quality.
To be considered for this role, you should demonstrate:
- An exceptional track record of operational delivery
- The ability to build lasting, meaningful commercial relationships
- Strong commercial awareness, with great project management skills
- Innovative, client-centric approach to problem solving
- The ability to work with the board and the FD to support budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of the construction industry would be advantageous
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a business that values its people and allows them the autonomy to make decisions. They are on a growth trajectory and so joining at this time will no doubt lead to personal career development and long term reward.
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly