Finance Business Partner
Large UK Property Management head-officed in the City of London is looking for a qualified Finance Partner to join its busy and dynamic Finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Property and Capital Finance in a Partnering team of 8 (as part of a large finance division in excess of 100), the successful candidate will line manage 3 Business Partners.
- Delivering crucial decision support to the executive leadership team by providing insightful and commercially astute analysis on business performance
- Monitoring the Capital position and ultimately take responsibility for managing budgets
- Providing consultative and proactive financial advice and will support all levels of management on a range of finance functions, budget setting, budgets monitoring, budgeting planning and project support
- Reviewing and challenging current budgets to ensure a robust and clear streamlined budget model
- Delivering improved management information, including enhanced board packs and weekly reporting
- Supporting the broader senior operations team on ad-hoc projects
- Solid finance business partnering experience essential
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent essential
- Strong academic background, including a degree from a top university and strong A levels (or equivalent) essential
- Candidates may have qualified in Practice or Industry but must have some post qualified Industry experience
- Property and / or Construction industry experience would be a distinct advantage but isn't essential
- Experience of working for a large, fast paced company essential
- Staff management experience highly desirable, but not essential
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills with demonstrable evidence of providing confident partnering to various non-finance stakeholders. A positive, confident and personable manner is essential.