Interim CIO Manager - Insurance
3 days left
Our client is a market leader in GAP insurance and one of the most recognised brands in the UK automotive sector, with partnerships with some of the industry's most well-known dealers and manufacturers.
Role and Responsibilities
The interim CIO Manager will direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, projects and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information for the UK.
The interim CIO Manager UK will:
- Direct the information and data integrity of the Company (UK Unit) and its business units
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the Company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the Company's growth and objectives
- Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology
- Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements
- Advise senior management on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services, equipment and software
- Plan and oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organisation to ensure optimal performance
This is a six-month interim role based in Bristol.
The Desired Applicant will:
- Have worked in a similar role within the insurance sector
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills, and will have managed a team of at least 15 people
- Be an experienced planner and implementer
- Have excellent knowledge of information technology computer systems and software, and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations
- Have a background in designing and developing IT systems and planning IT infrastructure and implementation
- Possess a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Hold a BSc / BA in computer science
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV.