5 days left
Michael Page is currently working with an Industrial focused Oil and Gas company based in Reading. Due to a change in structure, there is a need for a new Marketing Specialist to fuel the expansion and growth of their Product Portfolio.
This business is an international business with operations around the globe and a partnership with some of the most recognisable products in the UK.
The Marketing Specialist role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Support the development of the regional Marketing strategy
- Drive the activity within the specific product line and be seen as a "Champion" for the product across the business
- Analyse relevant market, industry and competitive data to ensure that the client remains at the cutting edge of innovation
- Consult with sales/business, customers and OEMs to determine market conditions and expectations of new product development
- Work with Marketing Communications team to develop communication, promotional and sales support material
- Support the sales team with the preparation of business propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates as required
The Marketing Specialist role in Bracknell will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in Manufacturing or Industrial marketing (Ideally within the Oil & Gas or Automotive sectors but this is flexible).
- Experience in EMEA wide Marketing is key.
- A targeted commercial mindset with a track record of strong ROI is essential.
- An excellent Matrix Management approach is key.
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Bracknell
The Marketing Specialist role will offer a basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000, depending on experience. Alongside an excellent benefits package.