Interim Finance Director
6 days left
A leading Fintech business based in central London is seeking an interim FD to support the businesses growth. With a number of well-regarded VCs on board, this business has seen astonishing 80% year or year growth making them one of the fastest growing Fintech businesses in the UK.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Supervise finance team, financial controller and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- UK & international tax and corporate structure management
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Complete NetSuite implementations
- Drive new corporate structure and creation of new international subsidiaries
The business are seeking someone with extensive experience of Fintech, with availability to start in July. VC / PE exposure is also essential, as is an interim career history.
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly