Interim Head of Finance
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Partner Financial are working with a high growth, multi-site consumer business. This opportunity sits as part of a rapidly evolving division and will be a catalyst for change to bring new rigour and structure to the finance team. Reporting to the CFO, this position requires an experienced professional to support the team in a broad and ‘hands on’ position whilst a new permanent senior finance team are appointed.
This role requires day to day leadership of the Financial Control, Transactional Processing and FP&A teams. The successful candidate must be an experienced, analytical and highly commercial individual, who has the gravitas to lead and shape the finance function.
- Support the CFO to ensure that the actual financial and operational results are delivered on time;
- Lead on the development and improvement of efficient processes and controls;
- Budget - Leading the budget process for the business take a lead role in ensuring the delivery of a high-quality long-range budget;
- Business performance management - Proactive and action orientated role in the business by supporting the CFO to efficiently deliver the best medium term financial and operational results possible;
- Monthly Reporting - Development and production of monthly reporting pack for the Group Finance Team;
- Transactions - Ensure that the high-volume transaction processing is appropriate for the needs of the business;
- Team management - Develop, recruit a best in class finance team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience as an Interim Finance Director or Head of Finance roles in medium to large, multi-site businesses;
- Fluent German language skills;
- A technically strong accountant with an excellent background in implementing robust financial controls and delivering process improvements;
- Ability to draw high quality analysis out of the results that drive decisions;
- Strong people skills, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively in an intellectual and multinational environment at all levels;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with passion for excellence and innovation.
Please note: We will consider candidates that are UK based who will commute and work a 4 or 5 day week in Hamburg as well as German based candidates.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Interim Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly