Group Finance Director
3 days left
We have been retained by a leading, Private Equity-backed International Group which provides remarketing and broader solutions to Corporates and mobile device operators globally. The company has grown organically and through strategic acquisitions and is now poised to embark on the next phase of development.
They seek an exceptional Group Finance Director to work closely with the Chief Executive and the rest of the Executive Team in the delivery of its strategic and financial plans. The Finance Director will be responsible for managing the finance function and shaping the finance team where required, refinement of and delivery of relevant financial reporting and MI across the group, ensuring that the highest standards of financial controls and corporate governance are met throughout the organisation and producing information for stakeholders including the Group's banking lenders, the Group Board, Shareholders and other stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be:
- An experienced board level finance director/leader with an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Commercially astute – able to support a fast paced international ‘trading’ type environment
- Experience of stock management/inventory would be seen as advantageous
- A clear and straightforward communicator with the energy and drive to effect change
- A leader capable of managing through others, but with a keen attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at the forefront of an exciting sector that is evolving and continuing to grow – with a well proven Executive Team. The role is likely to involve limited travel around the UK and less so internationally.
Apply for Group Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly