Interim Head of Finance Shared Services
Role Title: Interim Head of Finance Shared Services
Day Rate: £800 per day
Target Start Date: ASAP
Term: 6 - 12 months
Green Park has been asked to support one of the UK's leading transport, logistics & infrastructure companies.
Background of Assignment:
The client is heavily invested into a major transformation programme with an imminent target Go-Live date. They require an experienced Interim Head of Shared Services to support them in the run up to the Go-Live, ensure that it's coordinated with their launch of SAP and reach optimum SSC performance.
- Perform a full review of the finance transformation programme to-date and how it compares to their schedule.
- Meet with all the senior stakeholders and ensure the strong relationships that have been forged over the past 18 months are not only maintained but are continuously developed.
- Identify what process, controls and procedures still need to be created and or imbedded relating to the SSC Go-Live.
- Understand how the programme is being integrated into the wider SAP implementation and ensure an effective, joined up approach is delivered.
- Once the Go-Live is achieved, to then assume the role of Head of Finance Shared Services and work towards achieving optimum performance.
Candidates will need to be a qualified accountant, demonstrate their experience of finance transformation relating to the design, build and Go-Live of captive Shared Services Centres. In addition, you will also need to also demonstrate you track record of actually running a SSC in the capacity of a Head of / Director - this is very important for the post Go-Live requirement of the assignment. Finally, candidates will need to have gained significant experience of a full-business ERP implementation and ideally having implemented SAP (this assignment is not to lead the SAP implementation, but requires the deep understanding/experience of having previously done it, so both programmes can successfully coordinated).
Given the time pressures and urgency surrounding this assignment, candidates will need to meet all these requirements to be considered,
For more information, please contact Will Nash