SAP ERP Programme Manager
Our client is a global leading manufacturing business in Bavaria.
- Takeover & deliver an existing SAP ERP template roll out Program. Steering related roll out projects as well as continuous release projects for template enhancements.
- Actively drive change management towards an industrialization of project delivery.
- Improve and establish quality assessment process through whole project life cycle. Enable project Managers and project members (IT and business) accordingly.
- Streamline ERP related IT Demands towards ERP template enhancements jointly together with functional business leaders and IT process experts
- Managing scope/quality, budget, time of ERP Template program
- Plan and incorporate any new acquisitions into the ERP roll out program as part of post merger integration activities.
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing alignment with other programs
- Define and implement Program and Project Management standards as well as improvement of test management.
- Initiate, define and plan follow up program for S4HANA migration in the medium-term.
- People management
- Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
- Reporting to VP level
- Strong consulting background of 5 years. plus in a renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within large-scale global organization, high proficiency in project and program management as well as IT industrialization.
- Deep business background and process understanding, strong process background in manufacturing industry
- Strong IT and SAP background, strong systems know how in ERP and Finance/HCM tools with SAP FI/CO, SD, MM, QM, PP, BW etc, Ideally SAP systems know how in S4HANA
- Experience in industrialized project & program management
- Experience in business process management concepts
- Experience in enterprise architecture management
- Active driver of change with can do attitude
- Active engagement of all relevant stakeholders, communication skills for all hierarchy levels, can talk business and can talk IT
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English & German language skills