Information Security Architect
Senior Security Architect - Information Security
I am representing a client for a search of a Senior Security Architect to support my client on a truly unique digital transformation journey. The Senior Security Architect, will work alongside the Chief Information Security Officer & Chief Security Architect, defining a strategic enterprise security vision - aligned to a £750 million, five+ year digital transformation programme.
Global enterprise organisation - embarking on a unique digital transformation journey.
As the Security Architect, you would work alongside the Chief Information Security Officer & Chief Security Architect to define, establish and implement a strategic enterprise security vision, that aligns to the digital transformation journey of the business.
The Security Architect will review and undergo gap analysis of the existing security architecture and make recommendations on improvements. The Security Architect will lead my clients Information Security strategy, apart of a wider digital transformation.
- Enterprise Security Architecture - determine the strength of the foundations for security within the organisation and ensure that the vision, strategies, processes, people and technologies are aligned and organised effectively, to optimise Cyber Security in support of their business goals
- Design & Implementation - design and build security into organisations from 'top to bottom' and from 'bottom to top', in a clearly defined security by design vision
- Technical Security Architecture - determine the strength and appropriateness of technical designs in mitigating relevant Cyber threats
- Security Leadership & Management - planning, managing and organising the delivery of Security Architecture
- Security Transformation - working in the large scale transformation programme, building the capability to assess and design Cyber Security
- Communication & Influencing - working with senior stakeholders, utilising Security Architecture methods and collateral to influence their decisions
- A track record of Enterprise Security Architecture and demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies
- Experience of industry standards and Frameworks such as SABSA and TOGAF
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions
- Experience of relevant technologies (such as Networks, LANs and WANs, Servers & Hosting, Virtualisation, Applications, Identity Management etc.) and how to securely implement them
- A sound understanding of how to model threats & risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level.
- An understanding of how business strategy, risk, regulation and technical constraints influence organisational responses to cyber security.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills. Communicate, evangelise and promote Information Security at all levels (both technical and non-technical stakeholders)
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, ISO Lead Auditor, CEH, GIAC etc.
- An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS.
Information Security | IT Security | Cyber Security | Enterprise Security | Security Architecture | Security Architect | Digital Transformation | Risk Management | Governance | Compliance | Policy Management | Policies | Procedures | SABSA | TOGAF | Infrastructure | Network | Cloud | Digital