Business Improvement Specialist
- Ensure adoption of best practice wherever appropriate
- Provide guidance on all aspects of process management and customer satisfaction
My client is a world-renowned Telco based in London.
- Evaluate existing processes using appropriate tools and techniques and methodologies
- Oversee the production of written documentation
- Maintain the integrity of processes
- Design test and map processes to agreed specifications, corporate standards, architecture and methods
- Development of appropriate measurement set including application of relevant standards
- Recommend process/procedural change
- Provide support to clients on aligning technology in support of key programmes
The successful candidate will demonstrate clear Lean and Improvement skills and experience on the CV and at interview stages combined with a can do attitude with a track record of success in the area.
A generous salary and clear lines of progress and professional development are on offer for the successful applicant.