Stanton House is currently partnering with a leading utilities organisation who are looking for a permanent Programme Manager to join their Smart Metering transformation. You won't need Smart Metering experience but this would be useful.
The purpose of the role is to work across at least one programme which has a direct effect on a large number of employees.
The hiring manager describes the ideal Programme Manager as:
"Someone is self sufficient but a team player, who can enjoy the flexible style of working that we use and be trusted to deliver what is necessary. If you've worked in a management consultancy, this will be very useful, either that or having change management qualifications would be a plus."
In order to be deemed suitable for the Programme Manager role, you will need to have:
- Proven successes delivering as a Programme Manager on more than one large scale transformation
- Experience providing governance and oversight whilst delivering extremely high standards throughout the programme
- Experience with continuous improvement programmes
- Experience working in a matrix environment with a commercial mind set
- Experience in kicking off a programme from a standing start, including planning, reporting, managing the financial elements, managing resources and leading/coaching a team
- Very strong communication skills with all level of stakeholders
- Lean 6 Sigma / Prince2 / other relevant qualifications preferred
- DMAIC and PDCA problem solving methodology experience
A little more detail on the role:
- You would be based between two sites in Reading and Havant and they have a very good flexible working policy.
- They have a strong team ethos and work collaboratively, however you would not have any direct reports.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below. Please note I am not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications.