- Entrepreneurial Business With Buy & Build Strategy
- Commercial, Operational and M&A Exposure
- Wealth Creation Opportunity
Our client is a well funded OMB seeking to execute a buy and build strategy within its niche sector.
They wish to appoint an ambitious and driven Finance Director who can support the MD in delivering the five year plan through to a successful sale. There is an outstanding opportunity to participate in a wealth creation opportunity through equity.
You will work closely with the MD and will be a key member of a small management team responsible for defining and executing strategy as well as reacting to and shaping commercial opportunities as they present themselves. The role requires an individual capable of working at the strategic level but with strong hands on skills that will allow them to deliver on a day to day basis.
Key duties will include:
- The production of monthly management reports, analysis and forecasts;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and returns;
- Production and update of budgets and business plans;
- Maintaining accurate cash flow projections and working capital forecasts;
- Liaison with bankers, auditors and other external advisers;
- Supporting M&A activity – particularly the DD process, negotiations and integration of new businesses;
- Ongoing development of financial systems and processes to ensure they can support a rapidly growing business; and
- Supporting commercial, investment and strategic decisions;
The successful candidate will have expereince in a #1 role within a high growth and rapidly scaling business with experience of M&A transactions and post deal integrations a definite advantage. Hands on system / process improvement skills and an outward facing mentality are essential.