Sector: Manufacturing, Metals, Forging
Base Salary: £95,000
Benefits: Full Executive package: Car, Bous, Health, Pension
Our client is a leading business working to high standards in the design, Treatment, forming and machining of metal solutions supplying major OEM’s across the Automotive, Capital Equipment and Aerospace sector. Following an internal reorganisation they wish to appoint a Divisional Director.
- Reporting into the UK Managing Director you will hold P&L accountability and Site responsibility with the remit off organic growth, Profit enhancement and customer delivery.
- You will drive Continuous Improvement and industrialisation across all parts of the business working closely with Customers & other Divisional heads across the globe promoting best practice.
- Acting in a role requiring high levels of client contact on low volume bespoke contracts & high-volume customer solutions growing revenues with existing and new customers.
- Degree qualified you will have direct industry experience of the metals sector encompassing bespoke & high-volume solutions across design, Forming/machining & Treatment ideally within a multinational group.
- You will be able to demonstrate profitable organic growth and enhanced commercial returns by implementing robust processes and manufacturing innovation ideally with exposure to solutions for the Transport & capital equipment sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting DD/159/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been