European Development Director
Sector: Food / FMCG / Manufacturing / Sales
Base Salary: £250k - £300k & Full exec package, uncapped bonus and long-term incentives / share options.
Our client is a major British Food group with a leading presence in UK Grocery and Foodservice markets. They are looking to enhance operations in mainland Europe and wish to appoint an experienced senior executive to lead their growth agenda.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the group CEO, you will design and deliver both short and long-term growth strategies in Europe from scratch, in a highly autonomous and strategic leadership position.
- Will write market & business unit specific plans to grow operations across Europe, actively seeking new business opportunities through JV’s, M&A and new business set up with full support from group.
- Will develop and maintain relationships with new customers and suppliers in the region to deliver immediate value.
- Will build and lead a high performing senior management team with the view to take over as CEO Europe.
- Degree and ideally MBA educated you will be a proven general manager in the food sector with the ability to operate in a highly strategic pan European leadership position during a period of major investment.
- Will have managed significant budgets and ideally have experience operating in a growth / integration / acquisition environment however, would consider individuals with a traditional / blue-chip general management background in food.
- English and other European language skills ideally French / German are preferred.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: EDD/896/21 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.