Business Process Reengineering Analyst
A leading financial services organisation is looking for a driven Business Process Reengineering Analyst to conduct a 6 month business-critical piece of work to allow the business to move into their next phase of growth.
This is a great assignment for anybody who wants the opportunity to work within a dynamic, high growth financial services organisation. The Hiring Manager describes the role as:
"A business-critical position within a small programme team which suits somebody who is driven, flexible and excellent at conducting process analysis and mapping independently. Your role will be to work alongside the RPA/Automation SME and project team to design and deliver process reengineering and automation, working with stakeholders to identify these opportunities".
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- A background in Financial Services, most notably Private Banking, Asset Management or Retail Banking.
- Experience with process documentation, analysis and re-engineering experience with the ability to adopt a consultative approach with stakeholders.
- Experience designing and delivering business cases, use cases, business and technical specifications, particularly experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma).
- Be available to start a new assignment in 2-3 weeks' time.
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements to the relevant stakeholders.
- Defining and mapping key customer journeys and supporting the wider Op Ex agenda to remove unnecessary manual processes & inefficiencies that undermine key customer journeys / operational efficiencies.
- Reviewing end-to-end business processes to identify optimum future state solution and improvement opportunities working with key stakeholders.
- Defining & developing BPR approach for the UK business.
- Supporting facilitation of meetings and workshops with subject matter experts to define future state processes and customer journeys.
- Developing repeatable BPR / lean framework and associated tools & techniques.
I have interviews slots arranged for week commencing 09/07/2018, as this role is to start as quickly as possible, so you must be available to interview in London during this time.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.