Head of FP&A
Partner Financial are working with a FTSE 100 organisation with a strong market presence in both developed and developing markets. They are currently embarking on a new strategy, transformation and restructure and this will have a positive impact on performance, expertise and customer focus.
The Head of FP&A position is a crucial role and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with a passion for delivering analysis of the highest quality and the capability of telling a story with limited information. This is a high-profile position and the successful candidate will be visible to several key stakeholders including CEO, CFO and Operational Directors.
The role is key in the delivery of a revised business planning process and developing a best in class FP&A function. You will also be required to be ‘hands on’ and provide a range of timely ad hoc analysis to the board encompassing a breadth of areas on demand for both the CEO and CFO.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience working in several Group FP&A roles in a FTSE 100/250 or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivery as a professional contractor
- A robust and determined personality with the ability to deliver in challenging environments
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to be ‘hands on’
- The ability to work with ambiguity and disparate data of varying quality
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency skills is a must
- Ability to present and explain financial information at board level
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.