Facilities Service Manager - Fully Autonomous Role
2 days left
This role is a newly created role to work as part of a European Global Real Estate Team to ensure alignment to global strategy and overall regional governance.
Our client is a successful company in health care sector with double digits growing presence in the UK.
- To manage and negotiate office leases in alignment to Global Real Estate & Facilities policy and leadership
- Responsible for Facilities management
- To implement and maintain the Global Real Estate & Facilities standards in accordance with the Global Design Guidelines
- To manage the day to day operations with office services vendors and contractors and coordinate the general administration and reception staff to ensure efficiency
- Ensure compliance to European and Local EH&S directives in the Hub, Satellite and regional structure
- To be responsible for financial planning and performance in relation to the Real Estate & Facilities cost codes
- Extensive and well-rounded Property & Facilities Management experience within a medium-sized corporate culture
- Experience in working with cross-functional global team
- Project Management Experience (PRINCE 2 certification is highly advantageous)
The opportunity to join a world class organisation to create a functioning Facilities Services Operations at a high standard.