Group Health & Safety Manager
A leading service provider operating in the LPG sector amongst others is looking for a Group Safety / HSE Manager. This role can be based anywhere in the UK or Europe and you will be required to deliver a behavioural safety plan to all facets of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi billion turnover organisation a deliver a change programme to a broad portfolio of businesses within the group.
The role as Group Health & Safety Manager will act as an internal consultant to the group delivering a behavioural safety change programme to a wide portfolio of businesses covering LPG, gas, manufacturing operations on a European scale. The organisation is looking into new ways of communicating health and safety across a number of different platforms. They are looking for new ideas and a positive "can do" approach to include safety innovation. Day to day you will be responsible for investigations, auditing, training, working with site HSE leads, senior management and board so communication and stakeholder management at all levels is key. You will also be heavily involved in due diligence activity during business acquisitions.
To be considered for the role you will need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific field and a chartered safety professional.
- Behavioural HSE specialist capable of operating in a multi faceted, global supply chains
- Experience in safety critical environments such as gas, nuclear, chemical, mining or aviation
- Change management experience and senior stakeholder engagement skills (board level)
- Able to travel (50%) across European locations and able to plan and manage your own diary
You will be joining a highly successful global organisation that are growing through investments and acquisition. You will be joining a small central team and ideally you will be pushing for the top spot in a succession plan. The role will require flexible working with an estimated travel of 50% but you can be based anywhere in the UK or Europe utilising nearby sites and offices.
Please click on Apply or contact Richard Lamplugh for further details on 01612407453.