- Fluent Italian Finance Controller role based in London
- Oppportunity to work with a market leading luxury retail brand
About Our Client
Natuzzi Group is a furniture company founded in 1959 the group's Chairman. It designs, produces and markets sofas, armchairs and living room accessories. Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture house and the company with the greatest global reach in its sector. It is headquartered in Santeramo in Colle, Apulia, Italy.
The UK function turnover is circa £15m.
- The Finance Controller will manage the UK finance function containing 4 stores and 8 concession stands mainly in Central London
- To act as a key finance business partner with the store and general managers
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting process for the UK function
- Management of 1 finance assistant
- Process improvement around financial and management reporting
- Reporting directly into the CFO based in Italy
- Manage the correct purchases process, by SAP MM
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness
- Prepare finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports
- Perform the payroll bookings including salary deposits and tax calculation, etc.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records
- Perform the monthly Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Perform the monthly Intercompany reconciliation and declaration
- Manage account payables and receivables bookings
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities
- Manage the inventory process
The Successful Applicant:
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Full qualified accountant or equivalent. Or someone with a Master's Degree will be considered
- Experience having worked in the retail or consumer goods sector
- Advantageous to have experience working with an Italian entity
- Show clear evidence of managing the day-to-day of a finance function, including people management
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the business
- Be able to demonstrate success in working with Store Managers to improve forecasting and performance reporting
What's on Offer
The client is willing to pay £70,000 - £75,000 basic salary for this Finance Controller position.
Ref Code: MPFE13931439Z