2 days left
I'm currently looking for an interim CTO for a well-known fast growth pureplay e-commerce retailer. It's a 6 month engagement, based in West London. The candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and responsible for managing a team of approximately 40-60 people. The role requires a strong understanding of software engineering and willingness to roll up your sleeves to support the team.
The role is ideally suited to someone who is:
- Happy to roll up sleeves and be confident liaising with developers and software engineers on code
- Experienced in leading an eCommerce Technology function
- Willing to make key decisions and pave the way for a permanent CTO- the search is expected to take over 6 months
- Experience leading teams of similar sizes (approx. 40-60)
- Ability to lead a team through the peak holiday season, ensuring the tech stack is stable for increased volume etc.
- Development team leadership experience
- Background in Software Engineering
- Strong grasp of web technologies & web infrastructure
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Passion for learning and the ability to handle change
- Ruby / Java Background
Apply for Interim CTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly