Head of Access
Head of Access
Salary: Band 8c £63,134- £75,637
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
37.5 hours/week - Permanent Post
MLC Partners is delighted to be partnering with Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust on the recruitment of a new Head of Access. Homerton are a high performing organisation with a great culture so if you feel you can thrive in this environment then this role may be for you.
As Head of Access you will be responsible for leading and enhancing the management of the Trust’s access arrangements in the context of both cancer and elective care.
You will also be:
- Ensuring delivery of agreed 18 week referral to treatment performance levels at Trust and service level
- Reporting on elective access and cancer performance both internally and externally
- Supporting the COO in delivering an effective Access Board to oversee and the Trust’s elective care and cancer performance
- Maintaining a clear strategy for Trust cancer provision, working in conjunction with the Cancer Vanguard and the Transforming Cancer Services Team
- Managing performance monitoring framework with regard to the Trust’s patient scheduling functions so as to quickly identify any areas of concern
- Ensuring accurate and user-friendly PTLs exist for all critical access metrics
If you are interested in this position then please urgently contact Josh McLeod from MLC Partners on 0203 766 0305.