Senior Manager - Group FP&A
Group FP&A Senior Manager
This well-known multi-media business has demonstrated consistent growth through innovation and agility of approach to market. As an incredibly fast paced and dynamic organisation, decision making is rapid and your ability to genuinely influence business direction is transparent.
In this newly created position and reporting to the Group Planning & Business Performance Director, you will:
- Work closely with senior divisional decision makers, create insightful analysis of business performance
- Key input into creation of the mid and long term strategic plan
- Own the budgeting and planning timetables
- Produce meaningful and commercially sound management reporting to be used by the ExCo to better facilitate strategic decision making
- Drive improvements across the FP&A environment includes processes and systems
As a qualified accountant with in-depth FP&A experience, you will have driven improvements across FP&A within a medium-large sized commercial organisation, having utilised your first class communication skills to build multiple senior relationships. With obvious energy, confidence and gravitas, you will have an endless desire to success and an innate ability to constantly challenge the status quo.
This is a fantastic entry point position into a high profile, successful and tremendously exciting business that features highly in "best places to work" league tables.