Group Consolidation Lead
A blue-chip retail business is looking for a Group Consolidations Lead to deliver workstream activities for their transformation programme.
This role will be part of an ERP implementation programme and an opportunity to join one of the largest transformations going on across Europe.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Group Consolidation, Financial reporting, and General Ledger Accounting
- Experience with Chart of Accounts including: finalisation of CoA and supporting new policies.
- Review of key deliverables across: data governance, UAT scenarios, business readiness activities
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding the current group consolidation and reporting, with a drive to support improvements of the processes
- Someone with Project Management skills with a track record of delivery
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.