Business Analyst - Technology Integration
A global media business is looking for a talented Lead Business Analyst to join their technology work stream for an M&A transformation programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Senior Business Analyst that enjoys working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
"This role is key to ensuring success of the combination of two global businesses. The individual who joins us in this role will be contributing to the success of this global transformation."
To successfully deliver in this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- Extensive experience leading a team of Business Analysts through numerous technology retendering processes from early discovery phase through to selection of external suppliers.
- Experience working through acquisition / merger / divestment programmes or highly complex legacy system upgrades or replacement projects.
- Experience gathering requirements of numerous technology applications and systems across a complex organisation.
- Evidence of business case composition and preparation of project board packs.
- Extensive engagement and management of senior-level internal stakeholders as well as with external parties.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
A little more information about the role - you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring successful requirements gathering and business case composition for retendering processes of a vast number of technologies including collaboration tools, hosting technologies, networks etc.
- Managing a team of around 2 Business Analysts to ensure the delivery of the discovery phase.
- Ensuring that any required business, process, reporting or organisational changes are properly identified, managed and implemented according to the agreed programme methodology.
- Acting as the lead for all Business analyst related activities for the in-scope markets throughout the project lifecycle.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.