Corporate Tax Consultant
Corporate Tax Specialist
Based in Bedford, Bedfordshire, our client is a household named company looking for a qualified accountant to joint them as an Interim Tax Specialist.
This job would suit a qualified ACA/CTA/ACT or similar, with significant experience in a tax position. This team is responsible for meeting many facets of the group's compliance obligations, including its tax compliance obligations, cash flow management and risk management. The Tax Manager should be able to independently drive forward proactive tax advice for the various stakeholders within the business and manage the tax compliance on a timely basis.
The successful individual will most likely come from a Top 4 or Top 6 practice background but fast track tax professionals who have trained within Industry will be considered. The individual will ideally have experience in indirect taxes and international tax along with experience outside professional practice but this isn't essential. The candidate will be driven by a strong work ethic and will be able to work with senior management understanding the bigger picture whilst also remaining "hands-on" in certain key areas of the tax function.
Duties will include:
- Must have experience working with OneSource Tax software
- Ensure withholding tax obligations are met across a range of business units
- Effectively partner with local advisors to ensure quality deliverables
- Develop and have input into compliance process improvements
- Assist and work with internal stakeholders as required
- Managing enquiries from tax authorities, in conjunction with local advisors
- Research and assess tax implications of business initiatives, with impact on global operations
- Work on analysis and feasibility of international tax planning opportunities
- Interact internally with Finance and Legal to implement tax opportunities
- Financial Reporting
- Review quarterly and year-end tax provision of the business
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Intercompany funding and trading payables management
- Monitor legislative updates and technical guidance
This is a great opportunity for a strong Tax professional to join a fast growing business in a position that will offer significant exposure across the business.
For more information about this role or any other Interim Tax Specialist jobs in Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability