Head of Finance
This high profile role is responsible for providing technical accounting support to the finance community across the Group, covering UK, Europe and Asia. The role heads the technical team within Group Finance, and is responsible for maintaining the Group's accounting policies as well as providing training and technical accounting advice finance teams worldwide. The role also supports the accounting for major transactions and new IFRS developments.
- To lead the team in ensuring a strong technical foundation for the Finance teams across the Groups
- To provide technical advice on accounting queries and partner with finance and business partners on the accounting of complex transactions
- Prepare and review accounting papers in support of accounting treatments to the Board and external users
- Preparing and presenting training on IFRS and other technical updates and key tropics of accounting interest to finance teams
- Reviewing changes on new accounting standards, exposure drafts and other reporting requirements, identifying the potential impacts to the Group and working with finance or other stakeholders to adopt required changes
- Maintaining the Group Accounting Policies Manual and keeping it up to date
- Supporting the preparation of Group and statutory financial statements and press releases relating to the half-year and year-end annual reports and accounts
As a Head of Finance your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Big 4 Technical / audit experience
- Strong technical accounting background in IFRS
- Technical minded and commercial acumen
The role offers considerable room for growth and development in a well-funded, dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, working as part of an established and high-performing team.
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV by clicking "Apply".