The Finance Consulting team advises leading Insurance groups on a wide variety of strategy-led, regulatory and general operational improvement programmes. In particular, our clients are looking for ways to meet the current regulatory and reporting challenges through the transformation of Finance, Actuarial and Risk functions.
A leading Consulting & Advisory firm in London.
- Delivering finance reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation change project
- Contributing to our continued thought leadership to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for clients
- It is likely that your work will be part of wider transformational programmes and hence exposure to other finance and non-finance processes is desirable.
- Building relationships with our key Insurance clients
- Identifying client needs and proposing solutions to them
- The Senior Manager will be leading the delivery of projects.
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
- Being part of the leadership team in the Finance competency
- Preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- Degree level with additional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA
- Experience in Solvency II, Basel II, IFRS for Financial Services, MCEV, FDG regulatory or other relevant regulatory requirements; (IFRS 17 ideal)
- Experience of leading Finance change projects in one or more of the following areas: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting, Management Reporting and Analysis, Profitability and Cost Management and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / Balanced Scorecard definition
- Understanding of finance operating models and in particularly how finance functions deliver reporting and management information processes
- Demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level
Demonstrable Consultancy experience coupled with Finance Change delivery operating as a Manager or Senior Manager.
The Senior Manager will join a growing Consultancy practice in London and be part of the transformation.