Director of Major Accounts ('B2B Professional Services Provider')
Based in London and working extensively throughout the UK & Ireland our client is a business to business professional services provider that works extensively across the public and private sectors within areas such as: energy efficiencies, transformation, code governance and data/digitalisation privacy and security. This highly successfully and stable company is fast growing and is looking to make a strategic appointment at their executive team level.
Recruitment Requirement – Director of Major Accounts
The company is looking to recruit a really experienced Operations Leader to oversee a number of their major accounts. The role is called Director of Major Accounts. These large accounts include national schemes that are shaping the energy landscape, through to those which deploy digital solutions and ones that make a difference through carbon reduction, enabling competition and raising standards.
The Director of Major Accounts will:
- Lead and provide strategic direction to 9 of the company’s major accounts
- Oversee a team of circa 80 staff that work across the major accounts
- Have ultimate accountability for the direction of a wide and complex range of services to deliver against the Company's strategy
- Deliver commercial optimal outcomes for the major accounts and substantially grow them
- Build on the company’s exceptional service history and enhance the strategy and methodologies to transform the company’s service provision to clients
Candidates will have the following experience and/or display these traits:
- ‘Executive Operations/Client Services Leadership’ experience for B2B service companies
- Strong understanding and/or experience of energy industry or providing data services to major organisations would be desirable
- Extensive knowledge of management services, ensuring services are delivered to efficiently meet or exceed financial and quality targets
- Commercially astute with sound commercial acumen and financial management skill
- Public sector and major private sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and gravitas
- Very strong people management experience – exposure and a successful track record of managing large teams
If this opportunity is of interest and perceived to be objectively right, please email us your CV. We will get back to suitable candidates over the next two weeks.