Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
- UK leader amongst global Web
- Exciting opportunity to be involved at the beginning of a new UK expansion
About Our Client
Leader amongst global Web hosting providers. The company is proud to have more than 11 million customers and to have registered over 18 million domains worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 7 different countries, the business is dedicated to creating the most innovative hosting products in the marketplace. They provide a comprehensive range of sophisticated products including domain registrations, shared hosting packages, online shops and dedicated servers.
They aim at two digit growth via our Enterprise Cloud business and currently offered to Business Customers in Germany and the US.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Support Sales in the acquisition process of new customers, in particular capturing of individual customer requirements, technical consulting, design and solution proposals, as well as in tender processing.
- Support in the on-boarding and post-sales phase of SME and Enterprise customer projects.
- Conduct individual customer meetings, webinars and public webcasts.
- Represent the company at customer events, partner events and trade fairs.
- Write technical documentation and blogs.
- Evaluate third-party IT product solutions that can be used on the platform.
- Familiarize yourself about technical developments and trends in the market and among our competitors.
- Support the knowledge transfer within the Pre-Sales team, the sales department, the support and in the company.
- Capture the needs and requirements of our customers and understand how to structure them, so that they can be used for the further development of our products.
- The documentation of best practice is an implicitness for you.
- Take over individual operational process roles from our service management processes according to ITIL V3 / ISO 20000 (Business Relationship Management, Service Catalog Management and Support for Incident Management and Problem Management)
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of our services and internal service management processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. You will have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in the areas of needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing techniques.
We are looking for someone who will not only satisfy customer needs but will also make them happy. You will take pleasure in having creative freedom and the opportunity to leave your own footprint. You will need to have an above-average service and customer orientation.
The successful candidate must be open to new topics and be prepared to continue training in the field of service management in accordance with ISO 20000.
- BS or Master's degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics or comparable qualification
- Previous professional experience as a Technical Consultant or Pre-Sales Engineer in the cloud industry
- Excellent communication skills, good English skills with second language desirable (German, Spanish or French)
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus - £56,000 - £70,000 + 20% OTE
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care cover
- Life assurance
- Based in London Paddington
Ref Code: MPFE13929547Z
Apply for Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly