Interim Financial Controller
A beverages business, with huge plans for further growth, is recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller on an initially interim basis, with the likelihood to go permanent for the right candidate. This is a well-rounded role, which will give the successful candidate, the chance to work on all aspects of reporting and commercial finance within the business's centrally located offices.
As the Interim Financial Controller, you will be:
- Reporting directly to the CFO, managing a team of 2 qualified accountants in order to develop a robust financial control environment
- Leading on accurate reporting of costs/revenue
- Developing KPIs and appropriate metrics to allow for better business performance visibility
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts, budgets, forecast and associated variance analysis
- Producing cashflow forecasts and statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified, ideally with a proven background in the FMCG or drinks sectors. You will have a strong controls skill set and a high level commercial acumen, with the ability to engage and build rapport with senior stakeholders. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this Interim Financial Controller role.