Head of Marketing - Go To Market
Head of Marketing - Go To Market (GTM) - Start Up
Arnold Ash have been retained by a start-up business which is being launched by the Financial Times Group to disrupt (via disruptive technology) the International language / training (EdTech) Industry.
The GTM Head of Marketing must have experience of the following:
- B2B Marketing Automation
- Working in a start up environment targeting enterprises.
- GTM Strategy
- Close Collaboration with Sales and with product/product marketing
- Experience entering international markets (outside Europe)
Our FT Group client are a new Edtech venture working on changing the world of Business English language learning with significant financial backing. They have assembled a highly motivated international team with deep expertise and leadership experience across English language learning, online education and technology and are looking for additional inspired and driven people to help them grow. In this disruptive and soon to be market leading business you have the autonomy and flexibility of a start-up and access to credibility and assets of a large organisation.
This Head of marketing role is a newly created key position within the commercial team that will take ownership of building a high performing B2B marketing engine to support sales growth as well as raise brand visibility of a new, innovative digital Professional English learning solution initially in the international corporate market, in line with international expansion ambitions.
The ideal Candidate will have a track record in entering new territories / markets as a B2B Marketing leader within Professional Services, Consulting or Technology (or similar). You will have a record of working with the Sales team and creating and driving a Marketing Strategy within an Enterprise-level business selling to medium and large Corporations via C-level stakeholders and Senior HR contacts.
Key Tasks of the Head of Marketing:
- Lead the strategy, execution and measurement of the international B2B marketing plan
- Partner closely with Sales on go-to-market strategy and implementation to ensure marketing plans align with sales objectives
- Implement CRM/automated lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Create engaging content across all platforms for range of marketing goals, from thought leadership to lead generation/nurturing
- Use data to identify what works and what doesn’t in the B2B marketing funnel, identifying and tracking KPIs, and adjusting marketing efforts accordingly
- Contribute to building unique value propositions and messaging for target buyers
- Work with external agency partners and internal partner stakeholders to leverage their resources/contacts and support to effectively deliver marketing activities
Key Relationships of the Head of Marketing:
- Sales, product, learning design/content teams
- Company senior management team
- Internal corporate partner stakeholders including their Japan commercial team
The Head of Marketing / International Marketing Manager must have a track record including the following:
- Building international marketing programs that deliver high quality sales opportunities and brand visibility
- Experience working on product launches, as well as go-to-market and brand awareness campaigns and
- Experience producing impactful and engaging digital and offline content across multiple channels
- Familiarity with using digital marketing (content, email, social, paid) and marketing automation to achieve marketing goals
- Experience marketing SaaS/technology to HR community in multiple geographical markets a plus
- Comfortable to roll up sleeves, to collaborate with an internationally distributed team and to influence across all levels of internal/external stakeholders
- International experience: ideally working in different countries, within a multi-national corporation and/or living/studying internationally
- University graduate
Full company information after application on follow up phone call
Apply for Head of Marketing - Go To Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly