UK Managing Director, Building Products
Based in Oxfordshire, my client is an impressive building products organisation with a UK turnover of circa £25 million.
The business sells a range of high performance timber/aluminium windows and doors into the UK construction industry.
The new UK Director will work with an ambitious Board and talented Senior Management Team with responsibility for leading the activities across the UK to achieve the ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. The UK Director will represent the brand across the country, leading 3 work streams across commercial, window specialists and merchant partners.
This is a rare and exciting role that will be at the forefront of the Groups, giving the successful candidate a real platform for career progression.
- To create and implement the organisations sales business plan and strategy overseeing all aspects of the division, creating a clear culture and environment for all to succeed
- Take a leading role in driving the growth strategy of the brand and business to achieving its 5 year plan
- Grow the Sales & Marketing capability at a large project and ground level
- To be responsible for the health and performance of the organisations P+L, ensuring clear and open communication, presentation and reporting to the MD on all key strategic, commercial and financial matters
- A proven track record of successful, senior leadership experience in a sales organisation where growth and change management are key features, with evidence of leading sales teams, driving change and innovation.
- A strong, confident and persuasive communicator with outstanding negotiation, culture creating and stakeholder management skills.
- A strong personal commitment to taking on a general management role, with the ability to lead impactful and successful multi divisional teams.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging regional and national client channels
- Well-developed strategic business planning and financial literacy
- ERP Transition exposure
- SAP experience