- High growth global business
- Based in Worcester
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, PE-backed manufacturing business in their sector and can boast a high growth track record to date. Based in Worcester, the UK director team are continuing to change and grow. They deliver products to many clients in the public and private sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role as Finance Controller will include the following duties:
- Analysis of company performance, identifying and tracking key indicators;
- Generating analytical reports comparing current performance versus planned, recommending actions to get to planned performance;
- Delivering monthly management and financial accounts;
- Close down of years trading, balancing of ledgers, WIP and production of annual Statutory Accounts with Auditors;
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Accountant with good knowledge of accounting principles. You will have a collaborative and proactive attitude and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders in different regions. You will have strong reporting skills and proven ability to deliver work to a high degree of accuracy.
Above all, you will be an experienced and 'hands on' FC that can demonstrate an eye for detail and be deadline orientated. Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills are essential as is the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
What's on Offer
Market Rate + Bonus
Ref Code: MPFE13925072Z
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly