Interim Commercial Director - Central Government
A Central Government department within their strategic estates division.
Role and Responsibilities:
The interim Commercial Director will determine the vision, strategy and direction of all contractual, financial and commercial aspects of a significant number of very complex programmes and projects.
The interim Commercial Director will:
- Have leadership across the full range of Strategic Estate acquisitions procurement and commercial activities
- Develop commercial policies, processes and framework, functional standards and tools for achieving commercial value for money
- Manage supplier contracts, including financial and contractual performance
- Identify and mitigate any commercial and financial risks
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers
- Manage and develop a high performing commercial team
This is a six-month interim role based in Central London, and inside of IR35
The Desired Applicant will:
- Have extensive Estate Management experience within Public Sector
- Demonstrate a track record in leading highly complex commercial projects and programmes
- Effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues
- Work at pace and have the resilience to work within an organisation undergoing transformational change
- Empower performance driven, inclusive and enabling leadership style
- Possess a technical qualification or Chartership in a professional discipline
The successful candidate will be required to complete pre-employment checks, which include security vetting. Applicants should be aware that if they have resided outside of the UK for a total of two of the last five years, they are not usually eligible.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV, along with confirmation of your current SC Clearance.