Change and Communications Manager
3 days left
A global pharmaceutical business is looking for a talented Change and Communications Manager to join their Global Technology team. You will be developing and delivering an engagement and communications plan for their global tech initiatives, with a focus on a Microsoft product launch.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Change and Communications Manager who enjoys the collaborative nature of working with internal and external stakeholders globally, to create and deliver a successful communications plan. The hiring manager describes this role as:
'A key strategic position with accountability for the communication and change needed to effectively support the adoption of new systems and working patterns across multiple business units, with an initial focus on collaboration tools. This digital change leader will be an agent of change, providing guidance and use cases related to the component tools, demonstrating the business value that can be delivered through effective adoption in a business context.'
To successfully deliver in this role, as part of the business transformation programmes, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience involved in the delivery of technology change projects working as a communications manager / communications lead / change manager.
- Extensive experience creating a full communications plan or strategy as well as a change strategy / approach for global IT projects.
- Ability and experience in delivering change and communications content, as well as being able to set up the relevant communications channels.
- A good understanding related to digital collaboration tools used across organisations.
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships at all levels and across varying functions of an organisation - being able to influence senior internal and external parties.
- Experience in multiple global businesses, working internationally - experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Sound judgment, effective decision making, and the ability to ensure task execution and completion.
A little more information about the role - You will be:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of change and communication approach through impact assessments, change readiness, stakeholder management, communications plans, training needs analysis and employee FAQs.
- Supporting the management teams throughout the delivery phase of the communications plan to ensure it is successfully embedded as well as building good practices within the organisation.
- Documenting the framework of tools available to solve business problems in order to develop and promote awareness of how they can be combined in different ways to deliver and solve business problems.
- Creating and defining the communication vehicle, as well as the subsequent content, to ensure the right audience is targeted in a consistent and engaging manner.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Change and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly