Head of Finance
3 days left
A global Construction business is looking for an accomplished Head of Finance to support the division's Finance Directors through a period of change and own the operational running of Finance. This role is a critical requirement as the business engages in several transformation projects. This person must stabilise the team and identify areas of weakness needing process optimisation.
This is a great assignment for anybody who is looking for exposure to operations as well as core finance responsibilities in a growing division. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"An integral position within the finance team which suits a hands-on leader who wants to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, engaging with other functional heads as well as having full ownership of the day-to-day running of finance."
To successfully deliver on this assignment you will need to have:
- Full accounting qualifications (preferably ACA, CIMA, or ACCA) - preferably Big 4
- Experience working with Operational Cash Flow and CAPEX
- Reviewed balance sheets for a large business on a month or quarterly basis
- Had exposure to FP&A within the past 5 years
- Extensive period-close experience
- Experience reviewing monthly sales forecasts for accuracy
A little more information about the role:
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc project work as delegated by the Finance Directors
- Cross-functional exposure in a collaborative environment
- Review and approval of Payroll
- Review pricing/terms for bids and contracts
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly