Head of Finance
A global Construction business is looking for an accomplished Head of Finance to support the division's Finance Directors through a period of change and own the operational running of Finance. This role is a critical requirement as the business engages in several transformation projects. This person must stabilise the team and identify areas of weakness needing process optimisation.
This is a great assignment for anybody who is looking for exposure to operations as well as core finance responsibilities in a growing division. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"An integral position within the finance team which suits a hands-on leader who wants to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, engaging with other functional heads as well as having full ownership of the day-to-day running of finance."
To successfully deliver on this assignment you will need to have:
- Full accounting qualifications (preferably ACA, CIMA, or ACCA) - preferably Big 4
- Experience working with Operational Cash Flow and CAPEX
- Reviewed balance sheets for a large business on a month or quarterly basis
- Had exposure to FP&A within the past 5 years
- Extensive period-close experience
- Experience reviewing monthly sales forecasts for accuracy
A little more information about the role:
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc project work as delegated by the Finance Directors
- Cross-functional exposure in a collaborative environment
- Review and approval of Payroll
- Review pricing/terms for bids and contracts
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.