7 days left
Portsmouth Water is a water only utility serving over 300,000 customers to an area which covers 868 square kilometers through parts of Hampshire and West Sussex.
We are seeking to appoint a new Non-Executive Director who will bring a broad portfolio of boardroom skills.
The applicant should have:
- Recent and relevant financial experience
- Experience in a leading customer service organisation
- Strong leadership skills
- A good understanding of corporate governance requirements
- Experience of developing strategy
- Experience of working effectively with diverse stakeholders including Government
- Major infrastructure project management experience would be advantageous
The candidate should also possess regulated industry experience and will have had Board level experience.
The terms will be an initial three year appointment and will involve a commitment of approximately 15 days a year.
Applications to Chris Hardyman, Company Secretary,by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Non-Executive Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly