Project Manager - Operational Change - Mumbai
Our client a global consultancy requires an experience operational change focussed Project Manager to work on a large-scale Finance Transformation Programme based in Mumbai for the UK and EU market. You will have full responsibility for high level operational, process and strategic changes. You will have demonstratable experience providing high level TOM, process change, transformation, vendor management expertise on finance transformation projects.
The Project Manager - Operational Change will require the following experience:
- Previous business and operational focussed finance transformation project delivery experience.
- Create, review and improve Target Operating Models (TOMs) and Organisational Design ensuring smooth transition in implementing change.
- Extensive change management expertise - guiding, steering and embedding change on a large scale.
- Experience working with large 3rd party vendors and partners.
- Experience working in corporate environments - ideally worked for one of the top 10 consultancies.
- Soft skills - Looking for a self-start who has strong communication skills and understands cultural differences in project management.
If you are interested in this Project Manager - Operational Change opportunity please apply, all successful applicants will be contacted within 1 working day.