Interim Financial Reporting Manager
7 days left
A West End based media business is recruiting for an interim Financial Reporting Manager on an initial 3 month contract to aid the business through a busy period of acquisitive growth. This is a role that will give the successful candidate, exposure not only at the Financial Reporting Manager level, but also the chance to take on some of the Financial Controller's responsibilities through a particularly exciting time.
As the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be:
- Giving the overall finance team extra bandwidth on M&A related projects
- Oversight of a small team
- Consolidating the monthly results for communication to senior management
- Reviewing monthly board packs
- Consolidating the annual budget plans and assessing the business' performance against forecast
This Financial Reporting Manager role is ideal for a practice qualified CA with 1-3 years industry experience. A background in media is preferred but not essential. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
Apply for Interim Financial Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly