7 days left
- High Growth, Entrepreneurial Business, Buy & Build Strategy
- Commercial, Operational and M&A Exposure
- Six Figure Wealth Creation Opportunity
Our client is a well funded OMB seeking to execute a buy and build strategy within its niche sector.
They wish to appoint an ambitious and driven Finance Director who can support the MD in delivering the five year plan and a successful sale. There is an outstanding opportunity to participate in a wealth creation opportunity through equity.
You will work closely with an entrepreneurial owner, and will be a key member of a small management team responsible for defining and executing strategy as well as reacting to and shaping commercial opportunities as they present themselves. The role requires an individual capable of working at the strategic level but with strong hands on skills that will allow them to deliver on a day to day basis.
Key duties will include:
- The production of monthly management reports, analysis and forecasts;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and returns;
- Production and update of budgets and business plans;
- Maintaining accurate cash flow projections and working capital forecasts;
- Liaison with bankers, auditors and other external advisers;
- Supporting M&A activity – particularly the DD process, negotiations and integration of new businesses;
- Ongoing development of financial systems and processes to ensure they can support a rapidly growing business; and
- Supporting commercial, investment and strategic decisions.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity you will ideally be a practice trained accountant with hands on accounting skills and a highly commercial and flexible outlook that will allow you to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will have high levels of drive and ambition and a genuine desire to stretch yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone in order to deliver exceptional results. You will be a well rounded individual, capable of working with people at all levels within an organisation and will be able to build strong relationships with external parties. A prior track record in a high growth and rapidly scaling business as well as experience of M&A transactions and post deal integrations will be definite advantage.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly