An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly driven and very technically strong Finance Manager to join a large organisation on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to utilize their technical skills and contribute to the prosperity of the business.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring UK/offshore entity financial statements are accurate, timely and conforming with US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS, as well as identifying requirements of new accounting standards in conjunction with the Financial Controller and Global Business Teams
- Monitoring and supporting period-end for all UK entities, performing and reviewing analytical reviews and presenting findings to Financial Controller
- Ensuring SOX control compliance and effectiveness and reviewing adherence to SLA with service providers (including KPIs)
- Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS, UK and US GAAP for a number of different entities
- Coordinating, planning and following up on internal and external audits
- Providing team management of reportee(s) as well as technical accounting and finance support to Global, Regional and local projects
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience in using finance systems and in particular Hyperion or Oracle
- Demonstrate 'can-do' attitude and high level of ambition, motivation and communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional technical numeracy skills and be able to work well and accurately under pressure
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.