Business Project Manager
2 days left
Business Project Manager - Beerse, Belgium
The role will include leading multiple supplier qualification projects for raw materials, intermediates and APIs by managing virtual multidisciplinary teams as well as managing key stakeholders and stakeholder's expectations.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Align sourcing/outsourcing/bridging decisions to strategic and preferred suppliers
- Lead projects- The project manager organizes the (tech transfer) project, provides design for manufacturability inputs, develops scale-up, and validation plan for the manufacturing of batches at partner, contractor or supplier
- Manage the technical programs at the supplier/EM, including coordination of (tech transfer) projects, supplier qualification, management of change, capacity analysis, supply performance reviews and programs to meet industry and regulatory standards
- Develop the program proposals and related budgets, and tracks project progress
- Create a motivated and focused team environment, aligned with organizational goals and with company policy
Identify and manage stakeholders, understand their needs and align Procurement and Business Unit objectives to deliver Company strategic objectives
- Engineer, Master or PhD in a technical field (Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering)
- Supply Chain experience
- Experience with chemical or active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing
- Experience with tech transfers or external manufacturing
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including in depth operating knowledge of the processes and functions involved in API development and commercial manufacturing of chemicals or APIs
- Process excellence/Lean training/experience required (certified belt)
- Ability to accomplish projects at partners/contractors through interpersonal skills, leadership style and broad operational expertise
- Demonstrated project management and leadership experience in managing cross functional/cross company projects
- Act as a representative of J&J to the external world. Frequent internal interaction with individuals at all levels in procurement, quality, supply chain and technical groups across the Operating Companies and on a Global Basis. Good communication and collaboration skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels including senior leaderships required
- Availability to travel regularly for business trips (Regional and Global, where needed)
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.