Partner Financial is working with an award-winning Media Consultancy based in Central London. The firm have a strong track record of growth and a notable footprint globally and are now seeking a Financial Controller to manage Europe.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for the performance of the finance team, whilst partnering with the Senior Management team to drive finance forward across Europe. You will be responsible for maintaining all corporate policies, whilst ensuring each office meets the statutory requirements. The environment compliments a driven individual who is ambitious, innovative and able to deliver. This role offers high level exposure and visibility across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing best practices; continually reviewing the processes and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Working closely with and managing the finance team to deliver month end close activities
- Leading and managing the preparation of financial statements and ancillary reports
- Overseeing the audits for each office across Europe
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process with the Managing Directors and Senior Management
- Actively managing Europe’s overhead costs and overseeing the cash flow and working capital
- Attending meetings with the senior management team to discuss and present the financials
- Involved with ad-hoc projects assigned by the senior leadership team
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A formal finance qualification ideally ACA.
- Italian, German and French language skills desirable
- Advanced excel; visual basic and macro experience essential
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement.
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.