Our client is an international manufacturer and supplier of engineered sealing solutions, serving the global oil and gas, chemical, nuclear, power and OEM sectors. For over 100 years, the business has been at the forefront of the gasket and sealing industry, providing innovative sealing solutions together with world class technical support. With a global network of Distributors across 30 countries, our client ensures local demand is met quickly, providing a combination of the highest product quality and outstanding customer service.
Attractive salary & Benefits package
- To effectively motivate, lead and train a team of direct reports in order to achieve significant improvements in safety, quality, delivery and cost performance
- Develop and manage annual production and capital budgets with a focus on product cost reduction
- Take the lead in developing, implementing and monitoring departmental objectives to ensure that they are aligned to the Company’s goals
- Lead the development and implementation of the annual CAPEX plan
- Monitor and align operational resources to business growth objectives
- Qualified to degree standard in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of Senior Operational Leadership gained within a manufacturing and operations environment
- Experience of running low volume, high variety batch production facilities where customer service is paramount is preferable. Additionally, a background in metals/materials based manufacturing (sheet metal, fabrication, machining and mechanical assembly) would be advantageous
- A strong background experience and knowledge of “best practice” manufacturing techniques and progressive maintenance management is essential
- You will have made a significant contribution to the development and achievement of operations/production strategy
- Highly developed leadership and motivational skills combined with a customer focused and solutions orientated approach is a prerequisite
To apply for this exciting role please quote reference GB-02695. Applications can be submitted by following the ‘Apply’ button.