A multi billion turnover Chemicals business need an Operations Director for their operations. This role can be based flexibly across the North West region.
As the Operations Director you will be responsible for motivating, developing and managing your team providing a sense of direction. You will drive change, promote a safety culture, identifying and implementing continuous improvements, define and provide KPI's, manage and prioritise capital investment plans for the continuing development of the site, manage union negations with HR and represent the plant to customers and key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Graduate level in Chemistry/Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in a management positions with knowledge and skills in manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and EHS
- Ability to instigate, influence and manage change
- Experience with ERP systems
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools
This opportunity is with a leading chemical organisation supplying to multiple industry applications. Experience is implementing a change programmes in integral and it will be expected that you can demonstrate tangible evidence of this. For further information please contact Richard Lamplugh on 01612407453 or email by clicking on Apply.