Head of Financial Reporting
A leading global healthcare company are seeking a Head of Financial Reporting to join their London based office. A strong candidate will have held director level roles within FTSE 100/250 or equivalent international listed businesses. They must have commerce and insurance experience who understands regulatory work on both sides of the coin.
- Deliver accurate, timely and high quality financial reporting on both a management and statutory basis in line with stated requirements
- Lead best practice financial controls and reporting integrations, including adhoc involvement in transactions and transformation projects
- Streamline existing processes to optimise the operating model for Financial Reporting and Control; including systems and processes
- Lead, manage and inspire direct reports; this includes managing and coaching a team of senior direct reports and the wider financial controls function
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong experience in large multinational organisations or complex organisations
- High calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Critically review and interpret information and decide on a course of action
An excellent role for a great business; please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.