Head of Financial Reporting
1 day left
A leading global healthcare company are seeking a Head of Financial Reporting to join their London based office. A strong candidate will have held director level roles within FTSE 100/250 or equivalent international listed businesses. They must have commerce and insurance experience who understands regulatory work on both sides of the coin.
- Deliver accurate, timely and high quality financial reporting on both a management and statutory basis in line with stated requirements
- Lead best practice financial controls and reporting integrations, including adhoc involvement in transactions and transformation projects
- Streamline existing processes to optimise the operating model for Financial Reporting and Control; including systems and processes
- Lead, manage and inspire direct reports; this includes managing and coaching a team of senior direct reports and the wider financial controls function
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong experience in large multinational organisations or complex organisations
- High calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Critically review and interpret information and decide on a course of action
An excellent role for a great business; please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.
Apply for Head of Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly